After I checked my first blog post with Wave. I found that there were many places where the fonts and colors didn’t work well against the white background. This would make this blog post exclusive. Weak contrast will affect the visual perception and restrict access to this article to certain groups of people. Changing colors, fonts, etc. will bring convenience to more readers of this article.

Module 2 also covers how to use a screen reader to resolve exclusivity issues. Personally, I don’t use these products very often except for reading e-books. Still, I feel like these tools can be helpful to a lot of people. I tried reading my first blog post out loud. It definitely felt like it allowed me to focus more on the text and make it easier to understand. At the same time, this function can also provide great help to people with disabilities. This greatly improves the accessibility of websites and other places for particular groups of people.In addition, reading aloud allows me to change the tone of the speaking AI. Although I think the original sound is just fine. But it can still help others. For example, you can set your voice to a tone that makes it easier to focus while studying. When you have insomnia at night, you can read stories in a gentle tone to help you fall asleep.

The infographic below shows the impact of distance from polluted areas on house prices.